Healthcare Brokerage Event MEDICA 2018
On the occasion of MEDICA 2018, the global No. 1 meeting place for the medical sector, ZENIT GmbH together with the Healthcare Sector Group of the Enterprise Europe Network will organise the international Brokerage Event. The Sector Group ICT with its subgroup eHealth is supporting the brokerage event. The aim is to assist enterprises, universities and research institutions in finding partners in Europe and beyond for product development, manufacturing and licensing agreements, distribution partnerships, joint ventures or other types of partnership.
This international Healthcare Brokerage Event at MEDICA fair has a tradition of 20 years now. In the last years the brokerage event had always about 350 participants from about 40 countries with 1150 meetings.
- Use the event to initiate new businesses
- Meet providers of innovative technologies from throughout Europe and beyond
- Enter into contact with potential partners for future co-operation
- Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationships
- Find new partners for research projects
- Institutes and other organisations
from the health sector looking for commercial, technological or research partners from Europe and beyond.
How to participate:
Register and provide a profile describing either an offer or a request. All the participants’ profiles will be published on the website of the Brokerage Event. Browse the profiles online and book meetings with organisations you are interested in.
About one week prior to the event, each participant will receive an individual meeting schedule.
- 200 Euro - Companies, associations, research institutions, etc.
- 100 Euro - Start-Ups (established on or after 1.1.2016)